With the holiday season around it’s time to bring in the celebratory treats. For those of us following plant based diets or suffering from dairy allergies and intolerance this season is a little harder to navigate around.
You want to enjoy with your family, but may not be able to sample all those lovely sweets they make. Don’t stress! with the rise in alternative plant based and vegan diets there is no dearth of yummy recipes to try out. You don’t have to miss out on all the fun with these no bake vegan cheesecake cups recipe.
I am on a personal journey towards eating cleaner and healthy myself and find holidays the hardest times of the year staying true to my intentions. This year I am scouting easy recipes that any non cook can whip up. I loved this recipe from Fab Lunch. They made a raspberry cheesecake version. I made changes to make mine in blueberry flavour. These turned out so yummy. Creamy filling and gooey base. Hope you guys enjoy this no bake vegan cheesecake recipe just as much as I did.
No Bake Vegan Cheesecake Cups
For Cheesecake base
- 1 cup almonds
- 6 Medjool dates
- pinch of salt
For Cheesecake filling
- 1 cup cashews pre-soaked for 2-3 hours
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut butter/coconut cream/coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- Soak dates in hot water for 2-3 minutes. This makes them softer and easier to blend.2. Add almonds to the food processor/mixer and process until they are fine in texture. Sprinkle some salt into this and add the softened dates. Then blend once again.3. The final mixture should look soft and gooey in texture.4. Line muffin trays with cup cake liners. Scoop and press down 1 tbsp of the crust into each cup cake mould. Especially pushing the mixture out to the sides of the cups. This helps form a thick cup like base once chilled.5. Add all the filling ingredients (except for the coconut cream) to the mixer and blend.6. Last add the coconut cream and blend again until smooth consistency.7. Pour this filling into the cup cake moulds.8. Freeze for 4 hours.9. Before serving, thaw for 10 minutes. Yummy blueberry cheesecake cups are ready!
- The recipe time does not include the time in the freezer. This is the hardest part, Waiting!!!
- You can use any berries you have to make different combinations.
- If you like it sweeter you can add more maple syrup.
Reference to some key products used for the no bake vegan cheesecake:
If you would like healthy recipes for snacks check out my post on easy snack ideas for breastfeeding mothers. Goes without saying these ideas are great for everyone one including children. They are clean snacks that don’t require a lot of preparation ahead of time.
You can also follow me on Instagram and Pinterest where I post healthy food ideas for children and families. A running theme on my Instagram is healthy kids meal ideas.
Wishing you all Happy Holidays!!
This blogpost contains affiliate links. These links provide me with a small percentage commission but don’t cost you anything extra.
8 thoughts on “Easy No Bake Vegan Cheesecake Recipe”
These look so delicious! I love all the healthy ingredients you use. Not really a dessert, it is a healthy snack.
Yes, its a great dessert when you eat clean.
Thank you for this Ophira. I love the idea that my toddler can have dessert now thanks to vegan and dairy free recipes. I am surely trying this out soon.
I hope Baby T loves it 🙂
These look delicious! And so tempting!
Good going, Ophira. Really admire the dedication you put into healthy eating 🙂
Thankyou Shailaja, I am incorporating some healthy lifestyle changes. This is all part of the same.
Just a few ingredients that I like! Love recipes that require only a few ingredients. This is definitely worth trying.
Yes, and they turned out great too!