I love experimenting in the kitchen and trying new recipes. Almond flour has been on my mind for a while, I wanted to use this nutrient-rich flour to make some baked goodies. After a few trials, I finally perfected an easy almond flour cookies recipe. It took me a while to find a perfect balance of ingredients to make soft baked and delicious tasting cookies.
Almond flour is naturally gluten-free and nutrient-rich containing Vitamin E, manganese, magnesium and fiber. And though these cookies are calorie dense the taste of almonds gives them that rich nutty taste that makes every bite worth it.
I also add a few superfoods to the cookie mix. If I am offering cookies to my child I want him to get something more in every bite. This time I included ground flaxseed powder, raw cacao nibs and raw cacao powder when making almond flour chocolate chip cookies. You can skip the cacao powder if you don’t have any at hand.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THESE ALMOND FLOUR AND CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- This recipe is vegan and paleo friendly, making them a thoughtful gift to give anyone without worrying too much about food restrictions.
- Easy is my biggest criteria – recipes that don’t require too many steps. That’s why I call them my ‘Easy Almond Flour Cookies’. All the magic happens in one bowl. I know moms are busy and only have limited time at hand, the quicker the recipes the better.
- Because they are so quick and easy to make, these almond flour cookies are a great dessert option when hosting dinner guests. Tastes even better compared to the regular chocolate chip cookie and can be paired with ice cream for dessert.
- Soft, melt in your mouth delicate cookies to pair with a cup of milk for a healthy evening snack.
- These also make a great option as lactation cookies since they contain raw cacao that’s rich in iron and desiccated coconut that’s a known galactagogue.
- Both adults and kids can enjoy these delicious bites.
The key point to remember is to eat these in moderation, almond flour is quite calorie dense.
Do you enjoy simple snack and dessert recipes?
Here are some more clean eating friendly, easy and healthy treats for you to enjoy with your family;
No-bake vegan cheesecake recipe
EASY ALMOND FLOUR COOKIES
Almond Flour Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup Almond flour blanched
- 1/2 cup Dark chocolate chips/raw cacao nibs
- 1/3 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp Raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed powder
- 1/2 cup Castor sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil
- 1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes. Add all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix2. Add the coconut oil and combine into a dough shape.3. Make small cookie dough balls and spread into medium size cookie circles on the baking tray. The dough balls are soft and need delicate hands.4. Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees F or until the edges are crispy golden brown.
Find the ingredients on Amazon:
Almond Flour, Raw Cacao Nibs, Raw Cacao Powder, Desiccated Coconut, and Coconut Oil,
This recipe makes 10 cookies and stays in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
That’s all folks! Hope you try these easy almond floor cookies. Let me know in the comments below if you tried baking with almond flour before? What did you make? Leave me your recipes in the comments section.
This blog post contains affiliate links. These links provide me with a small percentage commission but don’t cost you anything extra.
14 thoughts on “Easy Almond Flour Cookies [Vegan + Gluten Free]”
These sound really good, I love almonds!
These sound yummy will share with my cousin who is gluten free.
That’s a great recipe! I love your images – so clear. They actually talk to the readers.
I can’t wait to try these! I eat 90% clean/paleo and I refuse to give up my dark chocolate 😉
You will love these. I made my second batch already! 🙂
I love almond everything! Definitely will be trying this recipe; thank you.
Yay! great. I love almonds too! wanted to try my hand at almond flour cookies for a long time now. Glad I did, they make a perfect company at tea time.
Wow! yummy recipe. Thanks for sharing this recipe and it’s looking so tempting that I can’t wait to prepare it. Keep sharing such delicious recipes with the readers.
So glad you liked this easy almond flour cookies recipe. Continue dropping by for more such yummy bakes and treats.
Thanks for sharing such an easy, vegan and paleo friendly recipe. It really looks tasty.
Thank you Akash! I hope you try these almond flour cookies.
Thanks for sharing the wonderful recipe.
The recipe created by this blog tries out to be exactly what I tried to make. The information you have given the steps of the recipe is correct.
There are so many unique recipes that the pleasure of feeding others is so different that I find this recipe very unique and everyone’s mind becomes one.
These cookies are perfect for my son. He wants more everyday. I can’t thank you enough for this recipe, finally something I bake that he eats 😊